Sunday, September 30, 2018

how i got my name :p

ouch another nostalgia run going through old animal jammer blogs.... literally ALL of them either disappeared or quit... :( i hurt.

but, i guess we all move on *sigh*

anyway im thinking of revamping this blog to make it look better, because rn its about the most cliche thing ever.

so! the actual topic!

its quite simple, really.

animal jam was my first virtual world, previously i wasnt allowed to have an account for one of those because my mother was concerned on safety and stuff.

i was so excited when i finally could! i named myself after my dog, Mansa, whom i still have. then i just added 123!

as to how i got destiny dynamite......... basically i just took 2 random words that sound cool and smooshed em together

~destinydynamite (lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment